The station square, event space
Turnout interchange space [the HAKATA station square]
Turnout interchange space (the HAKATA station square) is available in various uses including "concert, presentations" of school or area in addition to "sightseeing PR event".
※In open space use, please take in public interest-like contents such as publicizing measure that the government promotes in a part of the event, contribution to society activity by company.
※Use rate became revision than reservation after April, 2018. For more information, look here.
- Use example
- Sightseeing PR event / contribution to society events
- ◎Use essential point is this
◎It is (2018/3/19) about request at the time of use of venue
※When you are applied, please confirm by all means.
List of charges, use application, document is this
Event schedule of turnout interchange space (the HAKATA station square) is this
Studio terrace [3F]
Access from wicket on the third floor is outstanding semioutdoor Observatory, too.
We broadcast seasonal information live from adjacent "F.M.Fukuoka Broadcasting JR HAKATA CITY studio" in the evening on weekdays (from Monday to Thursday).
Various guests appear.
In comfortable space overlooking the HAKATA mouth station square, we can hold PR event.
- Approximately 200m2 (house rental space about 62m²)
- Use example
- Sightseeing in new product PR/ PR
- It is from 9:00 to 21:00 weekdays, Saturday and Sunday, celebration all day
50,000 yen (tax-excluded)
Flows from reservation to enforcement
- ※We accept reservation of 1 turnout interchange space from one year ago (at the beginning of the month) of use Mo and start
We accept reservation of studio terrace from (at the beginning of the month) before half a year of use Mo and start
- ※Cancellation fee is caused after use of 2 application presentation
- ※Payment within 3 14th
- ※Until 31 days using 4 halls ago until seven days using / meeting room ago
- Please refer to the following number for confirmation of status.
※In the case of visit hope, please refer to the following number by all means.
(visit is possible between from 10:00 to 17:00 only when the use does not enter)
TEL 092-292-9258 (celebration is excluded on Saturday and Sunday for from 9:00 to 17:30)